Skip to main content

People making money selling rodan and fields

people making money selling rodan and fields

This means you must be constantly working on your business. In fact, their first perk of being a consultant :. While some people are genuinely successful with MLM schemes, a lot of people end up spending more than they make or working a ton just to break even. On the face of it, those are pretty modest earnings.

I wrote an article about six months fiekds that walked a person through my thought process as I pondered, and ultimately decided, to join an MLM. The popularity of this article is largely due to the fact that there are hundreds, dare I say thousands, of people that obviously share the same sentiments about network marketing that I did. We have the same questions, the same doubts, the same hopes, and the same fears. Of those questions, the most common ones peo;le I continue to hear from people are: Is this business legit? Being half a year into this business I can’t believe it’s already been that longI thought now was as good a time as any to shed some light on these topics, with brutal honesty, and without all the marketing fluff that we’re so used to hearing. First things first, let me reiterate that network marketing is not easy money, nor is it fast money, nor is it a get-rich-quick scheme.

Reader Interactions

people making money selling rodan and fields
Is it really possible that my friend is making enough money to pay for her car payment every month? How much is she selling if this is true!? She works full time so I’m having trouble seeing how it’s possible for her to get so many sales. A recent post suggested that’s what she makes each month when she was trying to recruit people to sell with her. Any positive experiences with this type of sales? I’ve sold 31 at a party a few times but it was really hard for me to try to get my friends involved. I just wasn’t into it.

About Selling Rodan and Fields

Is it really possible that my friend is making people making money selling rodan and fields money to pay for her car payment every month? How much is she selling if this is true!? She works full time so I’m having trouble seeing how it’s possible for her to get so many sales.

A recent post suggested that’s what she makes each month when she was trying to recruit people to sell with. Any positive experiences with this type of sales? I’ve sold 31 at a party a few times but it was really hard for me to try to get my friends involved. I just wasn’t into it. No, probably not. Speaking from personal experience, direct sales ma,ing tend to exaggerate how much they make, or they tell you the most they’ve made on one paycheck as «the norm».

They make more money moneey recruitng others, hence it would be counterproductive to hint that they’re doing any less than stellar and love it to pieces. Not a week goes by where they aren’t hounding you to join. Drives me crazy!!! It’s tough to not hide her on FB. Are we maming with the same person?! This chick sends me messages all. No matter how many times I nicely say no. I have to admit that the new product that’s like a Botox patch has me intrigued but hot damn if I’ll let her know, I’ll never be able to say no and I’m sure it’s seventy million dollars!

It’d be fine if they posted once abd month or. But my friends would post like times a week about it. It is expensive! I’m iffy about a lot of the ingredients that company uses. I mean it looks like it works, but I can’t bring myself to spend that much money on it! That and the fact that you can’t just buy it, you have to sign up for.

I love my friends who do legitimate business in direct sales, but I’m not interested in purchasing or selling. The amount my friends take home is a couple hundred bucks Monry only reason they sell is to get deals on that specific product. Ghidorah is where the big money is. This inactive post may not receive community feedback. We recommend you begin a new post. Add a comment This field is required. BabyCenter aims to ane products and services we hope you’ll find prople and helpful.

Just so you know, we may earn a commission if you buy something we’ve linked to. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting people making money selling rodan and fields in the world. Our content is doctor approved and evidence basedand our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming. With thousands of award-winning articles and community groupsyou can track your pregnancy and baby’s growth, get answers to your toughest questions, and connect with moms, dads, and expectant parents just like you.

Join now to personalize. Bargain Hunters. Comments from original poster 3 Comments from original poster 3. Load. I see more requests for people to join them in selling then the product.

Sure, anything is possible, but is it likely? I have no idea but the people I know that sell that are like vultures! I know. TummyloveApril said:. I can tell she’s annoyed with me for not buying anything but it’s really expensive!

I’ve hidden my friends that sell it. Makingg can tell she’s annoyed with me for not buying anything but it’s rea Dust Radio. I usually get about fifty bucks for Rodan. This thread is napping.

In Reply to FunMoonMoon x. More posts in «Bargain Hunters» group. Create a post in «Bargain Hunters» group. Related Groups Friends of BabyCenter. Trading Post. Vote for Me!!!! BHB Birth Board. Activity Badge.

This product is matched to user comments in this post. Track your baby’s development. Get expert guidance from the world’s 1 pregnancy and parenting resource, delivered via email, our apps, and website. Join. BabyCenter is your parenting partner. All rights reserved. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify. BabyCenter is designed for educational purposes. Consult with a medical professional if you have health concerns.

Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Am I Pregnant? You are passing a message to a BabyCenter staff member.

For the fastest help on community guidelines violations, please click ‘Report this’ on the item you wish the staff to review. For general help please read our Help section or contact us. New to BabyCenter?

Join now! Email address: This field is required. Password: This field is required. Forgot password? Keep me logged in.

Some people become Mmaking to receive the benefit of discounted products, some for discretionary fun money, and some even earn. You also make 2. Last Name. But you will need to develop proper internet marketing skills. This makijg a reasonable thing to do, because generally you have a captive audience of people making money selling rodan and fields and you can share your passion and results with your friends and family. I love this company I represent and I am very proud to be a part of it. I am still new and getting my feet wet in this business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make more money pharmacist

But frequent trips can get expensive. Handing out prescription medicines to consumers is a higher calling. Your email address will not be published. Whatever your hobby may be, you have the potential to either teach others how to do it or serve others with your talent. Thus, if you can manage to survive six years of college training and the accompanying student-loan debt that brings to the table, and pass the necessary exams and get fully licensed, you too can enter the pharmacy sector in fine fashion earning six-figures after only a few years of labor.

Starmaker room owners do they make money

See all Photos. Best 10 Arcade Bowling Games apps. Comments Cancel reply Email address is not displayed with comments Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Best 10 Video Editing Apps apps. I was once a user on this Apps. Darlene Love started making her living as a background singer in the s and was featured in the Oscar-winning documentary 50 Feet From Stardom.

Endless online how to make money

Learn why people trust wikiHow. How do you go about selling on online auctions? Notify me of new posts via email.