Skip to main content

Why do people want to be a nurse make money

why do people want to be a nurse make money

Some nurses who just work weekends, cadre, make I have been a nurse for 20 years now I worked for a large military oriented insurance company for 10 years prior to finding my calling to become a nurse. Tools and approaches are available to help prevent or halt the progression of sepsis in at-risk patients. That way you can recognize the positive side of your job, and at the same time you will be providing helpful information for others who are considering the field of nursing!

Why do you want to become a nurse?

One of the things that interviewers often ask nursing candidates is «What made you choose nursing as a career? Reviewing questions that interviewers might ask will help you do. The interviewer is also trying to learn what characteristics and skills you have that make you good at what you. Because there are so many factors that go into choosing a career, you can answer this question in a variety of ways. When preparing an answer, try to include the reasons the work interests you as whyy as what strengths you possess that make you an excellent nurse and the best candidate for the job. Reviewing sample answers can help you to formulate your own thoughts and give you ideas of what to include to impress the interviewer. I wanted to do something in my career that is challenging, interesting, and makes a difference in people’s lives daily.

1. Nurses Make a Real Difference

why do people want to be a nurse make money
My mom is a pediatric nurse and she has three twelve hour shifts a week, usually with no time to eat, she has to work on many holidays, she deals with plenty of rude people, and comes home extremely exhausted every work day. Maybe it’s not like that everywhere, but I’ve never understood why so many people want to become nurses. I suppose it’s because they want to help people? Personally I could never put up with all of that.. My family is filled with nurses- all in nursing homes or doctor’s offices- none in hospitals

Back in the ’70s

My mom is a pediatric nurse and she has three twelve hour shifts a week, usually with no time to eat, she has to work on many holidays, she deals with plenty of rude people, and comes home extremely exhausted every work day. Maybe it’s not like that everywhere, but I’ve never understood why so many people want to become nurses.

I suppose it’s because they want to help people? Personally I could never put up with all of that. My family is filled with nurses- all in nursing homes or doctor’s offices- none in hospitals The women in my family love caring for people and the benefits outweigh the cr p they have to put up.

Since I was why do people want to be a nurse make money little girl I always knew I could never be a nurse- too many things about being a nurse break my heart I can peope your questions personally.

I wanted to be a nurse, since I was 13 and I am I want to be a nurse, because I want to do something meaningful with my life and help other people around me. I love helping others and I love children. No matter what job you do, there will always be good and bad sides to it and you just have to suck nudse up and deal with it. I do know that as a nurse you have to work long and eo on your feet for a long time, but that’s something I can manage and the positive sides outweigh the negative sides.

Nursing is an amazing job and you get to meet many wonderful people, but you also have to deal with lots of different personalities. Also, whenever I see someone getting better and happier it makes me happy too and has a nurse in the future I will be able to go home knowing that I’ve done a good job and that’s an amazing feeling. Some people and doctors do treat why do people want to be a nurse make money nurses like crap, but nurses do a wonderful job and they are just as important as the doctors and the doctors need their help.

Also, I do know that nursing isn’t like good paid, because a lot of people have told me that, but you can’t go into this profession for the money, you have to do it, because you have a burning desire to wanting to become a nurse and monsy.

Besides money doesn’t buy me happiness and you know where I live most people don’t want to be nurses, wyh either want to be doctors or lawyers. I think nursing will make me happy and I’ve always said in life peoplle a million times better to find that truly makes you happy instead of finding something that makes you rich : I really want to be a nurse, because I want to help people and most of my friends try and put me off becoming a nurse, but they can’t.

I’m not leeting anyone or anything from stopping me achieving my dream of being a nurse. Most of the people I know want to be doctors, but switched to nurses because they don’t have to go to school for that long and work long hours. The people I know want to help people, without working long hours, making a good income and not be exaushted like doctors.

I like nurses, but I wouldn’t become one. They’re super friendly and caring, except for the grouchy ones. Maybe cuz its a permanent job thats going maek be around forever so there’ll be no worry about not having a job once u study to be a nurse.

Trending News. Singer falls silent, dies during live performance. Student found dead at Stanford University fraternity. Philip Rivers makes ‘permanent’ offseason. Trump mocks ‘foolish’ plans for NYC sea wall. Robert Kennedy Jr: ‘We’ve destroyed the middle class’. A luxury dish is banned, and a rural county suffers. Officials: 2 officers dead in Hawaii shooting. JBanana Lv 5. If anyone is looking into nursing, could you please answer that question for me.? Answer Save. Star is a chick Lv 7.

Favorite Answer. Speak your heart; don’t bite your tongue. I want to be a pediatric nurse in the future : I can answer your questions personally. Merry Christmas x. How do you think about nurae answers? You can sign in to vote the answer. You go Glen Coco! Because they’re all copy cats that’s why. Where I live all the girls wants to become a beautician or midwife. All the lads wanna be a builder or engineer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking .

Why did you become a nurse? — Brigham Health

Helping People

They’re getting IV infusions, blood transfusions, minor procedures, why do people want to be a nurse make money surgeries. As far as being a nurse for money, no! It is the most rewarding thing you can ever do,but you have to love it to stay…. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. The unit I work on is primary care. We practiced without a license until we passed or failed boards if you failed, you were an automatic nursing assistant with a reduction in pay until you passed. I am only sorry that others outside the profession do not understand what we do or value us. My question to you is, do you find you had enough time as a nurse to really reflect on a business idea? Previous Next. God Bless all teachers as well as nurses! A new car every 5 years, a house or two, a job in any city any state I wish to work…if the money is good I go. Others make themselves a nuisance when they are present. Even people who became nurses for the money can be good nurses, do their job with compassion, and make patients and families feel better. I wish the same for you. I have been a nurse since and I have enjoyed job security, with pay that pleased me. Do they get paid that in Michigan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starmaker room owners do they make money

See all Photos. Best 10 Arcade Bowling Games apps. Comments Cancel reply Email address is not displayed with comments Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Best 10 Video Editing Apps apps. I was once a user on this Apps. Darlene Love started making her living as a background singer in the s and was featured in the Oscar-winning documentary 50 Feet From Stardom.

Make real money albion online

Trust me its worth to take a risk, but if you already feel strong. Gold exchange As I said, Albion Online has different currencies. Store Page. Be brave, but rate your real chances. In the real world, people also earn on the flexibility of the exchange rates. Farming via dungeons is also a possibility, and not a bad way to make silver.

How much money does cadbury make a year

The investigation followed reports that unscheduled checks had shown that two chocolates produced by Mondelez International Inc. Subscription offers. On 19 July , Cadbury was incorporated in India.